ᶲ~•sєαвαnd-α rp σf thє chíncσtєαguє pσnч вαnd•~ᶲPoNy pEnNiNg!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
X2

and Dutchgirl, if you feel like I'm kind of copying you, or you don't like this in any way, just let me know and it'll be off. ALL of it:)

BYC Username:DuckyGurl
Horse's Name: Carolyn
Color: Startling black and white patches all over her body, striped hooves. Fine conformation, dished head. Very pretty.
***Marking, scars, etc: Black patches all over her body, a bald face. Blue eyes.
Personality: Fiery. She can be responsible and loving, but she has a fun side as well. She loves to play and has a very loyal heart. She dreams of falling in love and having a foal.
Family Members: None.
Extra Info:
**"Life Story": She was a beautiful show pony, However the little girl that owned her was very very cruel. One day, on the way to a show, the trailer broke down. She was lead out to walk around and she smelled the horses of Chincoteague. She ripped her lead out of her handler's hands and raced out to sea. They all thought she had drifted away, but nevertheless she came out on shore to stumble upon Seaband.

OOOO! A danc'in bunny!
bun.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Timache, who had fled from her mate's fight in fear of Jaden, whinnied and approached her. "Hello, darling. Are you in search of a band to join?" Timache hoped she was being welcoming, but not stating too much of the obvious.

Fuco turned from Jaden, who was throwing insults left and right, to see Timache greeting a wary-looking mare, and a gray piebald leading a small dun pony. "More band members," He happily breathed. "Excuse me?" Jaden stopped his tangle of insults to question Fuco's authority yet again. "Jaden, listen. You have gone ridiculously far. Please just step aside for now," Fuco said, as if disciplining a small child. Jaden's eyes widened. "Whatever. This band is a joke, anyway!" He narrowed his eyes and pivoted of his hind leg, galloping at top speed in the blink of an eye. "What a child..." Fuco muttered. Jaden was getting on his nerves and in his way.

Piper snorted and looked around, trying to find Seaband. He took in the salty ocean scent that he'd smelled all his life and cropped the marsh grass that grew in thick quantities.

Quote:
Timache, who had fled from her mate's fight in fear of Jaden, whinnied and approached her. "Hello, darling. Are you in search of a band to join?" Timache hoped she was being welcoming, but not stating too much of the obvious.

"Yes, yes I am. Is that what you are called?" She asked, hoping she didn't look to stupid.
Sorry, I poofed!

Quote:

"Yes, yes I am. Is that what you are called?" She asked, hoping she didn't look to stupid.
Sorry, I poofed!

Timache smiled warmly. "This is SeaBand. You're always welcome to join. Come, and I will introduce you to everyone," She nickered, her eyes crinkling with a smile. Timache always tried to be friendly, especially to new-comers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom