•]••´º´•» β€₣ØŘ€ ΜΔŇ, Ŵ€ ŘỮŁ€Đ «•´º´••

Pics
"Hmmmp! I do all this for you!" she stretched a wing and stormed away with a couple mini jars of tartar sauce.
She hid under a plent.
Plenteater ate it. She sniffed.
I wonder why she's so angry... Oh, yeah, these pringles are important. He coughed out one and trotted over to Chiken. "Here ya go. Now go save your boyfriend."

Chickn squealed. "Boyfriend! I owe him a favor he's not my boyfriend! I need more than that!"
"I thought- well, never mind." He stared at her indignantly. "The last time I checked, you weren't the one who knew the reviving spell. This is enough. I just need..." He pulled out a tiny banana and threw it into the sky, then set off some fireworks. The banana came down very burnt. "This'll do."

"I thought- well, never mind." He stared at her indignantly. "The last time I checked, you weren't the one who knew the reviving spell. This is enough. I just need..." He pulled out a tiny banana and threw it into the sky, then set off some fireworks. The banana came down very burnt. "This'll do."
Chickn didn't care anymore. Plenteater grabbed her with his tongue. She screamed.

Name: Dancey Dance
Personality: I Boring as watching paint dry.
Description/Dinosaur:
upload_2018-12-12_7-46-45.png

Lol, they basically are history, but still: He is a potato
Mate/Crush: none
Family: Tina's brother
Other: nuttin
Name: Bean

Back
Top Bottom