• ✧ • Tнoѕe Wнo Breαĸ тнe Mold - A ѕυperнero RP • ✧ •

(I should make another guy…hang on.)

Name: Apex Grace
*Alias: Wraith
*Allegiance: Ambroscus Second in Command
*Ability: Can walk through walls, intimidation (like, "freeze-you-with-fear" intimidation).
Personality: Cold, uncaring, ruthless, uses fear as a weapon, calm, collected, cultured.
Relationship: None
Picture/Description:

History: An old member of the Order, and very adept at his job.
Username: Gertrude McFuzz
Other:

(Is the rank okay?)

(I should make another guy…hang on.)
[COLOR=000080]Name: Apex Grace *Alias: Wraith Age: 42 Gender: Male *Allegiance: Ambroscus Second in Command *Ability: Can walk through walls, intimidation (like, "freeze-you-with-fear" intimidation). Personality: Cold, uncaring, ruthless, uses fear as a weapon, calm, collected, cultured. Relationship: None Picture/Description:[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=000080]History: An old member of the Order, and very adept at his job. Username: Gertrude McFuzz Other:[/COLOR]​
[COLOR=000080](Is the rank okay?)[/COLOR]​
((Accepted, that's awesome! Just an idea, would you like if he had been inline to be the leader after the last one, but Dominor took over instead? Or maybe Apex was the lest leader, that Dominor pushed out of power? There could be an interesting dynamic between them.))

((Accepted, that's awesome! Just an idea, would you like if he had been inline to be the leader after the last one, but Dominor took over instead? Or maybe Apex was the lest leader, that Dominor pushed out of power? There could be an interesting dynamic between them.))

(I'd go with in line to be leader. It'll be some tension, but not at-each-other's-throats tension.)

Back
Top Bottom