• ✧ • Tнoѕe Wнo Breαĸ тнe Mold - A ѕυperнero RP • ✧ •

((Alright, I just put three new characters on the Character Page: Sascha Ward, the Second in Command of the SASD; and the siblings, Donovan and Caitlyn Hound, followers of The Order.

I have go in to town, but tonight, we will start this RP!))

((Alright, I just put three new characters on the Character Page: Sascha Ward, the Second in Command of the SASD; and the siblings, Donovan and Caitlyn Hound, followers of The Order.

I have go in to town, but tonight, we will start this RP!))

(So…how many people have made acne jokes about Sascha's alias? In the RP, I mean, 'cause it's pretty hard to resist. {Not that it's not cool or anything, but if I didn't like her – and wasn't very original – I'd totally call her Acne. All the time. All. The. Time.})

(Oh, and Katie and Caitlyn have the same alias…Who was first?)

(So…how many people have made acne jokes about Sascha's alias? In the RP, I mean, 'cause it's pretty hard to resist. {Not that it's not cool or anything, but if I didn't like her – and wasn't very original – I'd totally call her Acne. All the time. All. The. Time.})

(Oh, and Katie and Caitlyn have the same alias…Who was first?)

(Only the ones that don't like her, but she lets the insults roll right off. {LOL, I actually thought about that, and it's one of the reasons I picked it. Yes, that sounds odd, but true.})

(Oops, I didn't see that! I can't remember who was first, I've been posting so many characters that they are all blurring! I went ahead and changed Caitlyn's alias to Seraph, Dominor gave her it.)

(Only the ones that don't like her, but she lets the insults roll right off. {LOL, I actually thought about that, and it's one of the reasons I picked it. Yes, that sounds odd, but true.})

(Oops, I didn't see that! I can't remember who was first, I've been posting so many characters that they are all blurring! I went ahead and changed Caitlyn's alias to Seraph, Dominor gave her it.)
(Good for her! :) )
(Oh, Seraph is nice.)
(I'm with you!)

(*high fives*)

(Good for her! :) )

(Oh, Seraph is nice.)

(*high fives*)

((She's cool in that way, you know, like the all of my characters, cool... ;) ))

((I thought so too, and it really works with her character. I think, at least!))

((Hehe, alright, I know I've been saying this for the last couple days, but tonight, we'll start this thing! I'm on goat kidding watch, my two gals are due any day now, so it's taking longer to get this all going, sorry! :) ))

((She's cool in that way, you know, like the all of my characters, cool...
wink.png
))

((I thought so too, and it really works with her character. I think, at least!))

((Hehe, alright, I know I've been saying this for the last couple days, but tonight, we'll start this thing! I'm on goat kidding watch, my two gals are due any day now, so it's taking longer to get this all going, sorry!
smile.png
))

(Heck yeah! Let's get this show on the road, yes?)

Back
Top Bottom