☆☆☆Fresher Starts. Moving More☆☆☆

lol. I love you Saff. So my phone crashed, which is one of the reasons I haven't been on here much. Between that and studying and running around. anyways, I found out that I tested positive today for COVID.
Oh, no. :hugs I pray that you'll be right. How do you feel? Is it affecting you very much, aside from self-quarantining?

Oh, no. :hugs I pray that you'll be right. How do you feel? Is it affecting you very much, aside from self-quarantining?
Honestly I didn't know. We were required to be tested where I work so that we could resume chapel visits after another staff tested positive a few weeks ago. I was tested last Thursday and was good. Was tested this Wedneaday and I found out today. Most of the time I can't tell wehther I'm truly sick or not, especially with IBS, allergies and the crazy weather changes. But I did have a sore throat this week but just kinda brushed it off. I have it tonight again, but it is not bad at all. I'm also tired...other than that I feel perfectly normal. Here goes the second round of quarantine...

Back
Top Bottom