♥ ♥ ♥ Show Off Your Call Ducks ♥ ♥ ♥

That is odd. Hope it does hatch though. :fl

It’s dead. Was malpositioned. Bill was in the wrong end away from the air cell. Oh well, I’m very happy with the 6 that hatched.
After having so many malpos, this hatch and the last, I might just experiment with doing some in the next batch upright instead of laying down.

It’s dead. Was malpositioned. Bill was in the wrong end away from the air cell. Oh well, I’m very happy with the 6 that hatched.
After having so many malpos, this hatch and the last, I might just experiment with doing some in the next batch upright instead of laying down.
I'm so sorry. :hugs

Finally! At least 2 babies under my girl. :love
D1C63D05-7717-4E22-A94F-C3F7B294D641.jpeg
7C913690-994C-49FD-89AD-111CB2463534.jpeg

Seems to be pretty common in calls too huh? I would be interested to see that helps.

My hen decided she wants to sit. I candled and didnt see anything yet, im interested to see if they will be fertile. My drake is smaller than her and is a little pigeon toed so he has some trouble getting the job done but i think they will be :)

Back
Top Bottom