⚠️EMERGENCY⚠️ Male Goat Peeing Blood

The Ranch Girl

Songster
Jun 27, 2022
Texas
My Coop
My Coop
I’m so sorry I’m posting here but this was the only place I could think of!! Our male goat that is 8 yrs old is peeing blood. He doesn’t eat grain and lives in the pasture! It does not at ALL seem like Calculi to me. He has a really weird mass in his stomach. It feels almost squishy like a stress ball almost. We also treated him for bloat. I’m curious if I’m missing something!! He is acting really strange!

I’m so sorry I’m posting here but this was the only place I could think of!! Our male goat that is 8 yrs old is peeing blood. He doesn’t eat grain and lives in the pasture! It does not at ALL seem like Calculi to me. He has a really weird mass in his stomach. It feels almost squishy like a stress ball almost. We also treated him for bloat. I’m curious if I’m missing something!! He is acting really strange!
Is a vet an option?

The vet said give ammonium chloride but it’s so far away from us, we are thinking of having to do the operation of snipping him. I’m not all to keen to doing that but if we have to. He is laying down, he only gets up when we get near him and after we leave he lays back down.

The vet said give ammonium chloride but it’s so far away from us, we are thinking of having to do the operation of snipping him. I’m not all to keen to doing that but if we have to. He is laying down, he only gets up when we get near him and after we leave he lays back down.
It’s still seems like urinary calculi but the vet said it’s a possibility he passed the stones. But with the way he’s acting I’m not so sure

Back
Top Bottom