➡➡ Kiki Speak

I have left them out for about a month I think because I forgot about them.
Well... According to the egg handler's guidelines, you need to package the eggs within 30 days of being laid (though they're supposed to be refrigerated) and the sell date is 30 days after the package date. In theory, the eggs in the grocery store could be up to 2 months old.

Well... According to the egg handler's guidelines, you need to package the eggs within 30 days of being laid (though they're supposed to be refrigerated) and the sell date is 30 days after the package date. In theory, the eggs in the grocery store could be up to 2 months old.
Mine are always fresh. Grocery store eggs have never been a thing we liked

Are you working on the definition of the day for Kiki Speak?
Oh, I didn't know it was my turn.

Nutter - attractive, intellectually stimulating, attractive, enthralling, attractive and exciting people to hang around. All around good folk. Friendly to the point of being stalkers. Helpful to the point of telling you how to live (for your own good). Always there to support you when you need it, laugh at you when you need it and advise you when you think you don't need it. All around good chums.

see also delusional.

Nutter - attractive, intellectually stimulating, attractive, enthralling, attractive and exciting people to hang around. All around good folk. Friendly to the point of being stalkers. Helpful to the point of telling you how to live (for your own good). Always there to support you when you need it, laugh at you when you need it and advise you when you think you don't need it. All around good chums.

see also delusional.
💀

see also delusional.
Well done, you could have also added the definition for "Nutty".

@Kiki Look what Nutty did for you!

Back
Top Bottom