➡➡ Kiki Speak

Got another bad scar, just above the knee scar....self induced! :D
Don't gut a deer on a pitch black night on property you shouldn't be on! :lau
Again, my brother looked at me and nearly fainted...stuttering inserted here..."Are you ok?" He never was one for the sight of blood, as I took my boot off and poured the blood out of it.
For a time in a certain part of the country I was known as deer gutt'n Bob. I had no problems quickly dressing out a deer in the dark.

I do have a stab wound scar in my left left where I slipped and stuck my knife into my leg. That one was in broad daylight while working on an elk.

For a time in a certain part of the country I was known as deer gutt'n Bob. I had no problems quickly dressing out a deer in the dark.

I do have a stab wound scar in my left left where I slipped and stuck my knife into my leg. That one was in broad daylight while working on an elk.
Yep, that's what I did...knowing better than to pull a knife towards ya! :lol: drove it in about 5" :ducuttered a few words! :lau

I want to go deer hunting this fall. I’m hoping I can learn to process my own deer.

Speaking of nature... look what was at my husbands work. It walked pretty close to him, but he was in the car eating lunch. I told him he heard my sandwiches were good and wanted a bite.

0F332CCD-DAD1-4A9E-89D9-F72D92AAAB62.jpeg

I don't gut the deer i shoot we do the gutless method here

Looks delicious! Wait -- is that meatloaf over rice pilaf?
Oof, that's a lotta carbs! Eat some fiber with that stuff!
EDIT: Oh, it's cube steak. Why would you microwave cube steak? That stuff's expensive -- it deserves nothing less than a good, hot frying pan!

Back
Top Bottom