🙄🤚Do More!😩🤚 Less is More® Kiki Winz!
Project Manager
Premium Feather Member
8 Years
Jul 31, 2015
Houston, TX
My Coop
My Coop
I used to use the app until the change last year, it was very hard to navigate and it used up my precious time away from my chickens. Maybe I can try again after 6 months of break. Speaking about spending time with chickens, how does other do that? When they’re constantly online? On their handheld and around chicken germs?
F35F03B4-2C58-4D19-B3B6-31F86BBFC191.gif

I used to use the app until the change last year, it was very hard to navigate and it used up my precious time away from my chickens. Maybe I can try again after 6 months of break. Speaking about spending time with chickens, how does other do that? When they’re constantly online? On their handheld and around chicken germs?View attachment 1349021
;)

I used to use the app until the change last year, it was very hard to navigate and it used up my precious time away from my chickens. Maybe I can try again after 6 months of break. Speaking about spending time with chickens, how does other do that? When they’re constantly online? On their handheld and around chicken germs?View attachment 1349021
I use the app. You’ll usually find me on BYC in the evenings after the chickens have gone to bed :gig

Back
Top Bottom