➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Have you only fed your chickens pellets? or have you tried crumb or mash? and have you found a difference in your chickens eating them?

Payback chick feed only comes in crumb I think, both medicated and non-med. Layer feed they have both crumb and pellet and I did try the crumb first. After the second bag I got tired of them scratching the feeders and spilling way too much onto the floor. I haven't seen much any spillage with the pellets though.
Someone mentioned the pellets filling them faster and that seems to be true, I don't have to fill up the feeders as often. And judging from the size of the buggers, they aren't lacking food for sure.

The only info I have is what's on the label. I used to feed farmgate but I don't have any sacks left. Do you need a better picture of the GLW label and the forfarmers label?
I think I can read it ok.
I'll let you know when I get to that brand.
Probably tomorrow.
I'm trying to go in order...the order I have the brands listed in post one.

I think I can read it
I'll let you know when I get to that brand.
Probably tomorrow.
I'm trying to go in order...the order I have the brands listed in post one.
OK. It looks good. You've really took a bite out of this now. I bet there are hundreds of different brands that haven't been posted. This will keep you busy, like forever!

OK. If

OK. It looks good. You've really took a bite out of this now. I bet there are hundreds of different brands that haven't been posted. This will keep you busy, like forever!
:eek: I keep thinking I am close to done and then I check the thread and there are five more brand names to add...
I am being picky when I choose the feeds to include on my sheet.

SO...If anyone sees that their specific brand is marked done in post one but you don't see your specific feed type on the sheet let me know and I will add it.

Some brands have 50 different feeds. :barnie
I am only including about 10 or so feeds from each brand.

:eek: I keep thinking I am close to done and then I check the thread and there are five more brand names to add...
I am being picky when I choose the feeds to include on my sheet.

SO...If anyone sees that their specific brand is marked done in post one but you don't see your specific feed type on the sheet let me know and I will add it.

Some brands have 50 different feeds. :barnie
I am only including about 10 or so feeds from each brand.
It sounds like it could get real complicated real quick. It's good you want to do this. It will.make it so much easier for people to compare and decide the best feeds for their needs!
:thumbsup

Back
Top Bottom