➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I guess it doesn't hurt to try - here's a first attempt.

Dear [Company Name],

I would appreciate knowing more details about your poultry feed products [list specific names], including the amounts of all vitamins and minerals. Without that information I must automatically reject your feed since I do not have the information I need to know whether I want to use your feed. I know that many other chicken owners feel the same way. Since my chickens [poultry] are pets and produce a food source, what feed to use is an extremely important decision and I need full details about what is in your feed. Please email me back with the detailed nutritional analysis of your feeds, including the vitamins, minerals. etc listed below and please consider putting this information in your website.

Thank you,
[name]

Kiki, the more details they give, the less flexibility they have. USDA/FDA label guidelines are really tough in one sense, but lax in others. If you print it, you have to live up to it, but if you don't print it then that's ok.
:barnie

I guess it doesn't hurt to try - here's a first attempt.

Dear [Company Name],

I would appreciate knowing more details about your poultry feed products [list specific names], including the amounts of all vitamins and minerals. Without that information I must automatically reject your feed since I do not have the information I need to know whether I want to use your feed. I know that many other chicken owners feel the same way. Since my chickens [poultry] are pets and produce a food source, what feed to use is an extremely important decision and I need full details about what is in your feed. Please email me back with the detailed nutritional analysis of your feeds, including the vitamins, minerals. etc listed below and please consider putting this information in your website.

Thank you,
[name]
:love:woot

I want more feed brand names now.
I'm getting close to the end of the current list and I don't think it is enough.

Other than the boxes I checked, I've fed Nature's Grown organics, ADM PenPals and Country Companion.
I didn't even have to double check these name (on my list to see if they were there)
I am familiar with a lot of feed brand names now!
:celebrate

Back
Top Bottom