➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I like what you are doing. I only use the Nature's Grown 16% organid grower when I can find it fresh from our co-op.
There is another brand not on your list but I can't remember the name. I'll see if I can find a bag around here.

I like what you are doing. I only use the Nature's Grown 16% organid grower when I can find it fresh from our co-op.
There is another brand not on your list but I can't remember the name. I'll see if I can find a bag around here.
FIND IT!
I need it!

I found a bag. It is Home Grown poultry feed.
Manufactured for Country Acres Feed Company, Brentwood, MO. 1-800-311-1726
Let me know if you need the analysis tag info.
That's the layer feed my local feed store carries but they have Purina for starter

I found a bag. It is Home Grown poultry feed.
Manufactured for Country Acres Feed Company, Brentwood, MO. 1-800-311-1726
Let me know if you need the analysis tag info.
That's the layer feed my local feed store carries but they have Purina for starter
I'll take the picture of this one!
WOOT!
Thanks.

Eta.
I think this is going to be the same thing I just linked.

I need help.
I just got an idea.

I think I am going to leave the first tab of the Googlesheet the way it is with ALL feeds on it.

What do you think about me making new tabs for each type of feed?
One for just starters/growers, one for layer feeds, meat birds feed, all flock feeds, scratch-I hate scratch and don't even want to see if on there but I will leave it, ducks, game birds, and other?

I need help.
I just got an idea.

I think I am going to leave the first tab of the Googlesheet the way it is with ALL feeds on it.

What do you think about me making new tabs for each type of feed?
One for just starters/growers, one for layer feeds, meat birds feed, all flock feeds, scratch-I hate scratch and don't even want to see if on there but I will leave it, ducks, game birds, and other?
I think separate tabs for each type would make it easier to negotiate.

I would eliminate scratch feeds since they aren't assayed and companies change the blend throughout the year depending on which grains are cheapest at the time.

I also use Purina's Gamebird Maintenance feed for my roosters since it is only 12.5% protein. Purina uses the exact same bag for their 28% Gamebird Starter so reading the guaranteed analysis tag is critical.

I think separate tabs for each type would make it easier to negotiate.

I would eliminate scratch feeds since they aren't assayed and companies change the blend throughout the year depending on which grains are cheapest at the time.

I also use Purina's Gamebird Maintenance feed for my roosters since it is only 12.5% protein. Purina uses the exact same bag for their 28% Gamebird Starter so reading the guaranteed analysis tag is critical.
I think I want people (especially people who only feed scratch and not a complete feed) to be able to see how low scratch feeds numbers are so I am going to leave it.

Back
Top Bottom