➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Only issue with that is it's crumbles. That's the only reason I was leaning towards the Turkey/Gamebird grower/finisher is due to Pellet and lower protein (20%). It's hard to view your chart, for some reason some of it looks cut off to me. I am sure you are able to view your own chart better. Am I correct the only really difference is 2%higher protien and about 3% less calcium? Everything else is the same?
Poulin Layer pellet compared to Poulin Grower/ Finisher Turkey Gamebird pellet?
Give me a second.

I'm going to put them side by side for you.
Brb

Second is up by the time I get this they will need senior feed
:rant:pop
Sorry I had to start up my dead computer.
:barnie
ALL:
Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 6.32.00 PM.png

Layer next to GB:
Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 6.35.16 PM.png

A few random All Flock feeds:
Screen Shot 2018-11-18 at 6.36.16 PM.png

Thank you very much, nice work.
Looks like the Turkey/GB finisher is very similar to many of the "all flock".
Yes it is.
So is the chick starter...too bad you don't want crumble, it is probably cheaper than the Turkey/GB feed.

Let me know if you need anymore help.

I think the Google sheet might take a second or two (or maybe a minute) longer for you to open it but everyone should be able to scroll through it. It is a pretty large file so just give it a bit to open all the way.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upDVFXEQPK8PUIF6Sj3Bt5CUQfX1PlTEhg799sDT-qM/edit?usp=sharing

I think the Google sheet might take a second or two (or maybe a minute) longer for you to open it but everyone should be able to scroll through it. It is a pretty large file so just give it a bit to open all the way.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1upDVFXEQPK8PUIF6Sj3Bt5CUQfX1PlTEhg799sDT-qM/edit?usp=sharing

This is uh-may-zing. Very helpful, especially since my girls are getting ready to start layer feed.

This must have taken forever! Thanks for this awesome resource!

This is uh-may-zing. Very helpful, especially since my girls are getting ready to start layer feed.

This must have taken forever! Thanks for this awesome resource!
I'm so glad you like it. I worked non stop for a week or two.

I have been slacking lately. I need to hurry up and find more feeds to add. Not sure I will find too many more but there just has to be more out there.

Notice the tabs on the bottom.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom