➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
All this is with game chickens remember so I don't know what if any benefit any of that stuff woukd have with layers
I have meatbird and gamefowl feeds on my list.

We're limited to feed available here, Dels sell limited TSC supplies and Miranda's sell limited Nutrena. Land 'O Lakes/Purina manufacture alot of feed under different names. I've now feed Purina Flock Raiser (fermented) love the results.
When I first started chickens, I was sold Home Grown which was ok but then it was unavailable and was sold Dumor ... Will not recommend Dumor. I found the poop was dark in color and stunk so bad, even when fermented. I then did alot of reading (BYC) and switched to Flock Raiser, pricey but I love the results.
:pop I've considered switching to Nutrena, waiting to see Kiki's results. I may with my next round of chicks in July.
:barnie Bare with me.
There are a million feeds out there.
You wanna compare which two?
Nutrena all flock or layer to your current Purina all flock?
I can do that right now.

I
I bet if you wanted you can have the results ready for us by daylight
I started this yesterday...or maybe it was the day beforeI only worked on it for an hour or two that time.
I've been working non stop for the last 5 hours and am no where near done.

:barnie

:barnie Bare with me. There are a million feeds out there.
You wanna compare which two?
Nutrena all flock or layer to your current Purina all flock?
I can do that right now.

No need to compare, considering Nutrena All Flock vs Purina Flock Raiser. Problem here is I know Dels has Flock Raiser but need to call to find out if Mirandas carry Nutrena All Flock ... Our feed stores due to shipping & limited storage issues don't carry a full selection, so we purchase what we can :( and drool at YOUR prices ha ha

Talking feed is always like this everybody does their own thing and it works for them. I've seen very heated conversations on the subject lol
What started this research for me is how everyone recommends all flock feed.

I'm jumping the gun again but I can say that the brands while the brands do differ.
There isn't much difference within the same brand.
If that makes sense.

You can't tell someone to feed all flock.
Brand A's all flock is one ingredient different then their layer feed.
Brand B's all flock is very different then brand A's.

Brand C's all flock is off the charts different.

I am going to confuse people.
Just wait.
I'll show you all on the same page.
:D

Just called, Miranda's don't carry All Flock but do carry All Purpose (17%) which is less protein than All Flock (18%) and Flock Raiser (20%). Think that's why I stick to the Flock Raiser, haven't had issues with it and I've gotten great Customer Service when I had a complaint about the dust in the last bag I purchased. Go a call from the Regional Distributor :) and coupons for 2 free bags :) Customer Service says alot in my book.

Edited: forgot to put the % in All Purpose

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 8.15.43 PM.png
The crude analysis may be the same but the ingredients to get there could be different.
Exact same....now I want to know if they sell them for different prices! LOL
Thanks for making me double check that!
Notice the poultry serving listed on the bottom ON THE MANNA PRO SITE!!!
WOOT!
I get sidetracked easy!
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 8.15.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-10 at 8.15.06 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom