➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
I've been using the MannaPro Medicated Chick Starter, and my chicks are all delighted by it.

I couldn't find any once - the only medicated chick starter in town that I could find was at Walmart, 'VibrantLife Poultry Starter & Grower'.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Vibrant-...-Medicated-Crumbles-for-Chicks-5-lb/489377889

My chicks all disliked it, they started smelling weirdly of raw oysters, and to me it stank of hops. I used to live downwind of a brewery as a kid. I've hated the smell of hops ever since. Also, the crumble pieces were too large for my Seramas, barely small enough for my two week old (at the time) Sebrights.
Unfortunately Walmart doesn't have what I need on their website. I did a quick search and can not find that feed anywhere but Walmart...so unless you have a picture of the bag and label I will not be including it on my list, sorry.

:frow Nature's Best website does not list out the info I am needing.
Will you please take a photo of your Nature's Best bag and label and send them to me?
I bought one bag of the layer pellets, zero eaten. Lucky I still had this hanging around, been meaning to compost this bag for a while:
Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 7.12.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 7.12.25 PM.png

I raised them on the chick starter/grower below and went back to it after the bad reviews for the layer pellets came in from the feathered critics:
Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 6.55.03 PM.png

tractor supply's website, but the photos for the layer pellets are 2 pics of the front of the bag. The bag itself has no info, just the paper tag sewn to the bottom.
I need to go back and look at TSC's site.
I isn't see these listed for the feeds there.
:caf Thank you! :thumbsup

If possible I want direct links on my sheet as to where I am getting the information.

Back
Top Bottom