➡ POULTRY FEED COMPARISION CHART (Feed brand NAMES needed)

What brand do you feed your flock?

• Purina

• Nutrena

• M-G

• Scratch and Peck

• Manna Pro

• Kalmbach

• Nature's Best

• DuMOR

• Producer's Pride

• Other - Please list the brand name in a comment below.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Pics
Woot! I am excited! I actually am going to have to change my hen's feed pretty soon, because they are on layer right now but can't be once I integrate the babies. This chart is going to be so helpful when it comes time to choose an all-flock type feed!!!
It will be a good tool.
Most feed stores only carry one or two brands so some/many of these feeds won't be available to everyone depending on how many feed stores someone has to choose from.

You're good. My real camera finally died. I need to get a new one. I'm not buying an expensive phone just to get a better camera.
I recently cracked and bought a new phone.
I really really didn't want to spend the money but am very please I did.

It will be a good tool.
Most feed stores only carry one or two brands so some/many of these feeds won't be available to everyone depending on how many feed stores someone has to choose from.
This is true but in the beginning I didn't even know some of these feeds in my local area existed.
I may live in a bigger city than most and now I know that with a quick drive I can pick up a new to me feed easily.

At this point I only care (care is probably not the correct word) about the feeds I can get locally. At some point I might be able to add at least state names to each feed...states they are sold in.
That is a way bigger project though.

I recently cracked and bought a new phone.
I really really didn't want to spend the money but am very please I did.
I usually spend about $40-$60 on new smart phones when Boost discounts them.
(they have a featured cheap one every month)
They said the only difference between an expensive smart phone and a cheap one are camera quality and memory.

It will be a good tool.
That is a very good point. In my case though I have a specific question I have been struggling with that I think this chart will help with. I need to decide on an all flock type feed, (because I am adding two very young pullets and a cockerel to my flock) and I haven't been able to decide whether to buy feed from my local mill or switch to a bigger national brand. I like supporting the local mill (and getting very fresh feed) but they have a very limited range of options. So I will see what exactly my TSC carries and then use this chart to make comparisons between some big brand all-flock feeds and my local mill's "pullet start and grow" and "game bird" feeds. If the national brands prove to be very similar in composition to my local feed I will stick with the local stuff that I know is fresh and supports my local economy. If TSC has something that seems genuinely better though I will consider making the drive out there for food.

I usually spend about $40-$60 on new smart phones when Boost discounts them.
(they have a featured cheap one every month)
They said the only difference between an expensive smart phone and a cheap one are camera quality and memory.
Sorry but this not true.
The operating system makes a huge difference...especially for people who use the phone to browse the internet.
Some of the older operating systems are no longer supported, which means they can not get the newer security updates and the phone becomes vulnerable to well you know...the bad things out there.

Back
Top Bottom