➡ Quail Hatch Along🥚

I have someone picking up 10 birds tomorrow. I told her that I have fancy colours, but her reaction when I sent her a picture was awesome. I love it when people get more than they expect when they buy my birds.
1593828878950.png

Good luck.
If you are going to add eggs after you have set the original eggs please mark them.

21 days is not good.

I know I should have, i knew where they were in the turner but once they started playing egg ball it was a guessing game. If it’s one of those eggs then it would technically be pipped on day 19 and zipping on 20. It’s furiously working on it so I guess we will see if I wake up to a chick tomorrow.

I know I should have, i knew where they were in the turner but once they started playing egg ball it was a guessing game. If it’s one of those eggs then it would technically be pipped on day 19 and zipping on 20. It’s furiously working on it so I guess we will see if I wake up to a chick tomorrow.
:fl:fl

I've read a variety of opinions on humidity during incubation. We live where the rh ranges from about mid 20% to the low teens (northern Cali) and I find I cannot "dry hatch" chicken eggs, so I'm assuming I'll need some humidity for these as well. Thoughts?
I'm confused...you are looking for dry hatch chicken eggs?

I'm confused...you are looking for dry hatch chicken eggs?
It sounds to me like he's tried to dry hatch chicken eggs but it doesn't work for him--he has found he needs to add humidity. He wants to know whether this means he will also need to add humidity for quail eggs.

Back
Top Bottom