➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Are you settled in the house some?
Nope. Trying to get the floors done. 1 more coat on the bedroom & it should be good.
Here's a pic showing the living room floor unfinished vs 2 coats of polyurethane on the bedroom floor.
20190626_163122.jpg

It is 9:15 pm....all outside chores are done. Chicks that hatched yesterday were joined by 5 late bloomers.
Worked weeding in the garden today...pulling grass out of the carrots took the longest time!
Boys hauled the new bales of hay to the storage area.
New calf today. Last run around the pastures checking cow status before dark is standard routine.
All the pens have been fed and watered in clean tubs.
Gonna take my shower and shed these dill seed to dry for pickles.
image.jpeg

Haha, I wish. I got into the BIMS department, not vet school. Same building but I’m pre-vet (bachelors), not quite a vet student (doctorate). It’s confusing haha.
If and when I get into vet school it’ll be much more competitive and I’ll be much more excited. :)

Ahhh okay. I think I actually remember now you said pre-vet. I was just skimming fast and read it a few days ago and couldn’t remember haha whoops. Sorry. Anyway, still a great accomplishment!! So still congrats!!

It's Pucker's 1st birthday on Thursday!

He's still being such a teenager, but my baby is growing up!
Thursday my quail should be pooping along with the fireworks.
I'm making one Puckers!

I should say the only one I am naming will be named Puckers.

It’s not that there’s anything “wrong” with the dogs themselves, it’s the entire concept of designer crossbreeds that’s messed up. Random dude has a poodle and a Maltese and has the neat idea for a side gig to pump out some puppies and throw them up on Craigslist..

Yes, backyard breeding and puppy mills happens with “purebred” dogs as well, but personally I’ve never seen a self respecting breeder produce a pitsky or a corgipoo (gag). At least purebreds have people who still care about the dogs and are working toward a better and healthier bloodline.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/pets/10626590/Breeders-regret-over-creating-labradoodle.html
As a child, it was my job to collect all the corgipoo

It is 9:15 pm....all outside chores are done. Chicks that hatched yesterday were joined by 5 late bloomers.
Worked weeding in the garden today...pulling grass out of the carrots took the longest time!
Boys hauled the new bales of hay to the storage area.
New calf today. Last run around the pastures checking cow status before dark is standard routine.
All the pens have been fed and watered in clean tubs.
Gonna take my shower and shed these dill seed to dry for pickles.
View attachment 1832968
That is a neat looking plant!

It’s not that there’s anything “wrong” with the dogs themselves, it’s the entire concept of designer crossbreeds that’s messed up. Random dude has a poodle and a Maltese and has the neat idea for a side gig to pump out some puppies and throw them up on Craigslist..

Yes, backyard breeding and puppy mills happens with “purebred” dogs as well, but personally I’ve never seen a self respecting breeder produce a pitsky or a corgipoo (gag). At least purebreds have people who still care about the dogs and are working toward a better and healthier bloodline.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/lifestyle/pets/10626590/Breeders-regret-over-creating-labradoodle.html
How how's yesterday's final?

Back
Top Bottom