➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

NanaKat

Crossing the Road
Premium member
10 Years
Feb 28, 2009
Meeker, Ok 20+chicken years
It seems like there's no cause for alarm. Of course he barely coughed at the vet. 🙄 He was "prescribed" Mucinex and bedrest. Lol.
We also took the ferrets in for their distemper boosters. They were little angels.. everyone found an excuse to come into the exam room to see them.
Everyone is knackered except poor Theia.

I sure will Nana. Thank you. ♥
The doctor said if the echo and stress test come back clear, then his best guess would be a skeletal or cartilage defect physically restricting my heart. I guess we'll see.
I'm not expecting them to find anything. Seems they never do. Whether that makes me lucky or unlucky is debatable.
Good news on Triumph! :celebrate
We will simply pray that you get answers and that there will be an easy fix. :hugs

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
It seems like there's no cause for alarm. Of course he barely coughed at the vet. 🙄 He was "prescribed" Mucinex and bedrest. Lol.
We also took the ferrets in for their distemper boosters. They were little angels.. everyone found an excuse to come into the exam room to see them.
Everyone is knackered except poor Theia.

I sure will Nana. Thank you. ♥
The doctor said if the echo and stress test come back clear, then his best guess would be a skeletal or cartilage defect physically restricting my heart. I guess we'll see.
I'm not expecting them to find anything. Seems they never do. Whether that makes me lucky or unlucky is debatable.
Echos are good for finding out things. They have you in the most awkward position and push hard sometimes. The jelly is super cold 😨 hoping for great results for you!

Top Bottom