➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

They can fly but they are not the ones crapping all over the porch.... it's the 10 pound hens that think there's something special happening on the porch.
My bantam polish is always hanging in the yard and now she's taught the Brahma chicks to escape so now they all free range 🤬 Hoping nothing gets my chicks because I'll be pissed if I don't get to see them full grown!

The first 2 out and both have feathered legs. I'm thinking maybe Brahma mix because my white Brahma mix looked like this when it hatched.

IMG_20200125_124537~2.jpg

It seems like there's no cause for alarm. Of course he barely coughed at the vet. 🙄 He was "prescribed" Mucinex and bedrest. Lol.
We also took the ferrets in for their distemper boosters. They were little angels.. everyone found an excuse to come into the exam room to see them.
Everyone is knackered except poor Theia.

I sure will Nana. Thank you. ♥
The doctor said if the echo and stress test come back clear, then his best guess would be a skeletal or cartilage defect physically restricting my heart. I guess we'll see.
I'm not expecting them to find anything. Seems they never do. Whether that makes me lucky or unlucky is debatable.
Good news on Triumph! :celebrate
We will simply pray that you get answers and that there will be an easy fix. :hugs

It seems like there's no cause for alarm. Of course he barely coughed at the vet. 🙄 He was "prescribed" Mucinex and bedrest. Lol.
We also took the ferrets in for their distemper boosters. They were little angels.. everyone found an excuse to come into the exam room to see them.
Everyone is knackered except poor Theia.

I sure will Nana. Thank you. ♥
The doctor said if the echo and stress test come back clear, then his best guess would be a skeletal or cartilage defect physically restricting my heart. I guess we'll see.
I'm not expecting them to find anything. Seems they never do. Whether that makes me lucky or unlucky is debatable.
Echos are good for finding out things. They have you in the most awkward position and push hard sometimes. The jelly is super cold 😨 hoping for great results for you!

Back
Top Bottom