➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Running a day behind lol
Cook it down all day hope it's good cause its alot

20200126_080855.jpg

I have chili in my pressure cooker but on the slow cooker option. I set it for 8 hours and it'll keep it warm until we get home from the meet.

I had a chick that was zipping when I left so it should be out when I get back.

The free eggs have been a bad experience. I'm thinking bad breeding stock. One chick externally pipped, but died with it's beak stick out... WTF! I've never seen that before.

My eggs and the organic farm eggs are doing amazing so I know it's not my incubator since it's just the free eggs. I probably won't be getting more from them in exchange for Cockerels or roosters because the quality isn't what I want to hatch or sell.

What meat did you use?

I add black beans and kidney beans in mine with peppers, onion, and garlic.

I did add more Cayenne this time plus I added cinnamon. I always use my own seasoning blend because I find the packets are salty to me but maybe because I don't eat salt much. My mom uses the packets in hers and I always pound down water like crazy afterwards 😂

The sauce I used was homemade that I froze for later use. I'm odd I guess because I don't like premade anything anymore.

Venison browned in grease made from bacon ends/tips with some of the trinity and smashed garlic and seasoning
Red beans
Black beans
Onion, bell pepper, celery (trinity)
About to be corn
Beef stock
Stewed tomatoes
Tomato paste
Tony's
Chili powder
Ground mustard
Paprika
Garlic powder
Tony's
Tony's
Salt
Black and white pepper
Parsley flakes
I think that's it
Oh and Tony's
Hot sauce

Last edited:
Venison browned in grease made from bacon ends/tips with some of the trinity and smashed garlic and seasoning
Red beans
Black beans
Onion, bell pepper, celery (trinity)
About to be corn
Beef stock
Stewed tomatoes
Tomato paste
Tony's
Chili powder
Ground mustard
Paprika
Garlic powder
Tony's
Tony's
Salt
Black and white pepper
Parsley flakes
I think that's it
Oh and Tony's
😂😂😂 Heck ya and more Tony's. Tony's we have about 4 different kinds at our house

I did some of the same seasonings. I want to do a beer one some time

Back
Top Bottom