➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I don't know vegetarian rules.
:oops:
I guess I thought no animal killings of any kind.
:confused:
That's vegan. Vegetarian is a food choice and some will limit exclusions to land animals but eat fish/shellfish/eggs/dairy/honey, etc. They may be OK with killing pest animals.

Vegans eat and use no animal products whatsoever (no leather, no honey, etc.) and are more likely into the "being one with nature" and "animal life is equal to people life no matter what kind of animal" views. BTW, single cell animals don't count so yeast is used to meet the need for B12 (which has no vegetable source but is essential).

Last edited:
But @WVduckchick told me not to touch it.
I don't want to get in trouble.

I'm going to listen right now!

:lau That was 2 days ago!

Looking good. If it doesn’t pip the shell soon, are you prepared to do a safe hole? Or are you just going to wait it out?

I can't wake up. I just had a fox attack my chickens and kill one. I am heartbroken and devastated :hit
I woke to a horrible screaming growl - ran outside and a freaking coyote had my fifteen year old cat in his mouth right outside my front door! I hollered and he dropped him, but my poor old guy ran off. Been looking for over an hour now. No sign.
I feel ya. :hugs

I woke to a horrible screaming growl - ran outside and a freaking coyote had my fifteen year old cat in his mouth right outside my front door! I hollered and he dropped him, but my poor old guy ran off. Been looking for over an hour now. No sign.
I feel ya. :hugs
I hope he's found a good hiding place and comes back after he's calmed down. I had a cat survive being grabbed and shaken by a cougar. They're tougher than they look.

Back
Top Bottom