➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

View attachment 1608227 View attachment 1608228
Our Lily is missing her buddy Red. She has parked herself on his favorite spot on the treadmill by the window.
It is hard to see her grieving.
Lily knew he was failing and stayed close to him and would whine when Red moved on his bed.
Red has been in declining health the past 6 months and this morning it was time to let Red join the other pets/babies that have graced our family with their love and devotion.
It is hard, but we must make that decision so a beloved pet no longer suffers.
A year ago today, we let Gracie go. Now Red has joined her. Bet they are running and romping together at the Rainbow Bridge.

Of course, Ruby just decided to hang out on the dog loveseat.
View attachment 1608242
I'm so sorry about your dog. :hugs

Are legbars more prolific layers than Easter eggers? I have one or two Easter eggers and only get one or two blue eggs a week during peak laying season. Not worth feeding the free loaders!
No idea! Lol I’m hoping they will be but my EE has only missed a couple days since she started laying. :)

Our Lily is missing her buddy Red. She has parked herself on his favorite spot on the treadmill by the window.
Lily knew he was failing and stayed close to him and would whine when Red moved on his bed.
Red has been in declining health the past 6 months and this morning it was time to let Red join the other pets/babies that have graced our family with their love and devotion.
A year ago today, we let Gracie go. Now Red has joined her. Bet they are running and romping together at the Rainbow Bridge.

View attachment 1608242
:hugs

View attachment 1608242

So sry for your loss. :hugs

View attachment 1608242
So sorry for your loss :hugs Red is in a much happier place now, and definitely running free with Gracie. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom