➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Yes!! It’s delicious!!

And yes! Peaches! Lmaooo

Do you guys not have applesauce or canned fruit there!? :eek: :th
Mmm.. I believe I have some canned peaches in the cupboard... and pineapple... I might have a mango left (yes they make canned mango-I was shocked when I saw it in the store as well). Now I want something sweet. :drool

Mmm.. I believe I have some canned peaches in the cupboard... and pineapple... I might have a mango left (yes they make canned mango-I was shocked when I saw it in the store as well). Now I want something sweet. :drool
Woah...is the mango any good?

I with Batty..I can't eat canned peaches or even applesauce but I might be willing to try the magic when I can't get the real ones.

I with Batty..I can't eat canned peaches or even applesauce but I might be willing to try the magic when I can't get the real ones.
Applesauce on biscuits is okay. Other than that, it's pretty much just good as a baby food.

Fresh is always better! I love mango so much. Peeling them in a pain in the butt to me but worth the trouble. These are ok. Fruit cup style because they are diced.
IMG_5693.JPG

You are going to get worms.
Watch.
You don't eat enough cayanne.
She doesn't eat ANY cayenne. She'll die riddled with worms while the likes of us flush the worms with the massive amount of pepper flakes, and black pepper, and pepper products...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom