➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Any chicks this morning!?

Also... I need to go to sleep earlier more often :lau

Bed at like Quarter to one, up at 9 lol

Course I also had to switch beds since my brothers coming home but still.... I was gonna lay back down in mine but decided to stay up since I’m not even tired :lau :D
20200117_062237.jpg
20200117_062042.jpg
20200117_061939.jpg

Are we talking about kids?

My aunt never had kids, she just borrowed us kids and when she had her kid fill we would go home 😁 she's my favorite aunt!

I'm her favorite and I'm my grandmother's favorite.

Yes! Kids! And :lau that’s hilarious!!! And awesome. :love

I don’t think any of mine have favorites or at least have never said lol

And speaking of kids, I’m sure I’ll have them eventually too but I’m kinda scared to be pregnant cause I have an extremely low pain tolerance lmao

Yes! Kids! And :lau that’s hilarious!!! And awesome. :love

I don’t think any of mine have favorites or at least have never said lol

And speaking of kids, I’m sure I’ll have them eventually too but I’m kinda scared to be pregnant cause I have an extremely low pain tolerance lmao
I didn't even feel my contractions. I had 2 csections though. My oldest was an emergency C-section and the youngest they made me have a C-section.

Are we talking about kids?

My aunt never had kids, she just borrowed us kids and when she had her kid fill we would go home 😁 she's my favorite aunt!

I'm her favorite and I'm my grandmother's favorite.
My nieces are still very young but I hope to be the cool vet aunt one day.
My parents are first generation Australian immigrants so we didn't get the whole grandparent/aunt/uncle experience growing up. Marrying into my husband's huge extended family makes me realize how much we missed out.
:lau no pressure! It would be totally acceptable if you never wanted any either. :hugs
Tell that to my in-laws!
(just kidding, they're great)

My nieces are still very young but I hope to be the cool vet aunt one day.
My parents are first generation Australian immigrants so we didn't get the whole grandparent/aunt/uncle experience growing up. Marrying into my husband's huge extended family makes me realize how much we missed out.

Tell that to my in-laws!
(just kidding, they're great)
My aunt is amazing. She has 3 doctorates 😁 she wants to get as many as she can so she can be an example for generations to come.

She's a professor at an online college and at a local University.

Back
Top Bottom