➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Premium member
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
Yes! Kids! And :lau that’s hilarious!!! And awesome. :love

I don’t think any of mine have favorites or at least have never said lol

And speaking of kids, I’m sure I’ll have them eventually too but I’m kinda scared to be pregnant cause I have an extremely low pain tolerance lmao
I didn't even feel my contractions. I had 2 csections though. My oldest was an emergency C-section and the youngest they made me have a C-section.

Tesumph

Enabler
Jul 10, 2015
BCS, Texas
My Coop
My Coop
Are we talking about kids?

My aunt never had kids, she just borrowed us kids and when she had her kid fill we would go home 😁 she's my favorite aunt!

I'm her favorite and I'm my grandmother's favorite.
My nieces are still very young but I hope to be the cool vet aunt one day.
My parents are first generation Australian immigrants so we didn't get the whole grandparent/aunt/uncle experience growing up. Marrying into my husband's huge extended family makes me realize how much we missed out.
:lau no pressure! It would be totally acceptable if you never wanted any either. :hugs
Tell that to my in-laws!
(just kidding, they're great)

FortCluck

Purple Minion Wrangler
Premium member
Sep 9, 2019
Central Virginia
My parents are first generation Australian immigrants so we didn't get the whole grandparent/aunt/uncle experience growing up. Marrying into my husband's huge extended family makes me realize how much we missed out.

Tell that to my in-laws!
My aunt is amazing. She has 3 doctorates 😁 she wants to get as many as she can so she can be an example for generations to come.

She's a professor at an online college and at a local University.

KDOGG331

Release the Ferrets!!
Premium member
12 Years
Jan 18, 2008
Massachusetts
I didn't even feel my contractions. I had 2 csections though. My oldest was an emergency C-section and the youngest they made me have a C-section.
:lau I think carrying them would suck too lol

And oh wow! Sounds scary!!

Also worried about pushing them out lol

Tell that to my in-laws!
Awww well maybe now you can provide that for them :love

And :lau OMG.

My aunt is amazing. She has 3 doctorates 😁 she wants to get as many as she can so she can be an example for generations to come.

She's a professor at an online college and at a local University.
That’s amazing OMG!!!

Top Bottom