➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I'd like to be able to keep them off of the back porch, but they fly up onto the railing and love crapping all over the porch, and will fly up onto all the barns & sheds, & into the duck pen.......
I have 2 particular birds that love to fly into the ducks area and they’ll fly onto their old little coop (which isn’t all that big) and 1 I saw fly up onto their big coop. I was shocked she could get up that high. It is my Andalusian. Her and my EE, Sunny, like to visit the ducks area. Especially since we put down straw over all of the mud. They’re jealous that they don’t have straw in their area. Silly birds!

Everyone got sets of potholders for Christmas year before last. Lol.
I bet everyone was happy with them! They are my favorite kind of potholder and if i get that larger loom i will be making them for my family too! In addition to the loom itself being larger, Are the nylon looms a larger sized as well?

I'm babysitting!
I would want to watch those babies for free! So cute!

I bet everyone was happy with them! They are my favorite kind of potholder and if i get that larger loom i will be making them for my family too! In addition to the loom itself being larger, Are the nylon looms a larger sized as well?
Yeah, Harrisville sells the larger loops, you can get them at Amazon, I buy the 5 pound bags, (one of colors & a bag of white) it's cheaper that way in the long run if you plan on making alot. I only get cotton, since the nylon ones melt when given the opportunity. I also weave them with cotton blend fabric yarn.
20191222_191422.jpg
20191222_191143.jpg

I'd like to be able to keep them off of the back porch, but they fly up onto the railing and love crapping all over the porch, and will fly up onto all the barns & sheds, & into the duck pen.......
That's why we put up a 8 ft fence because our chickens were pooping on everything! They were pissed for a few weeks knowing they couldn't get out of the fence. Only a couple can now because they're bantams, but they don't like human interaction so they go where we don't go like the woods.

Except Blue Footed Booby. I think she's likes me somewhat now. She was out of the fence yesterday and I gave her some black midnight grapes and she kept coming back for more 😂 I've never even seen her get that close to me. She's my prettiest chicken. She's a bantam golden laced polish.

Back
Top Bottom