➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

I'm not sure what mine are. You'd think if Squatch was trying to mate that barred chick that it's a female.
At the age you posted, I think it would look an awful lot more like a roo than it does, if it was. I'm pretty sure it's a pullet--the red comb just says, "Hey boys, I'm ready for luv!"

At the age you posted, I think it would look an awful lot more like a roo than it does, if it was. I'm pretty sure it's a pullet--the red comb just says, "Hey boys, I'm ready for luv!"
Yeah I don't really see anything that screams roo. It's a big bird though. Definitely takes after the Jersey giant size.

The other ones aren't as tall, but they're close to being the same size.

That sounds delicious!! OMG. I haven’t eaten yet and am starving haha but my mom and I are going out.

And oh wow that is awful!! I’m so sorry!! :hugs

Did they give you another one or just stop it or?
They stopped it completely. I was on antibiotics the entire hospital stay and it was one that was way stronger. I think doing it at home through IV was just to make sure they killed everything completely. I feel fine so far after stopping it for 2 days. The rash is a bit annoying but hopefully it'll get better and better.

Today is the first day I've actually been able to do something like cooking without getting extremely worn out.

I never want a blood infection ever again!

They stopped it completely. I was on antibiotics the entire hospital stay and it was one that was way stronger. I think doing it at home through IV was just to make sure they killed everything completely. I feel fine so far after stopping it for 2 days. The rash is a bit annoying but hopefully it'll get better and better.

Today is the first day I've actually been able to do something like cooking without getting extremely worn out.

I never want a blood infection ever again!

That’s good they stopped it!! Sounds scary!!

Back
Top Bottom