➡I accidentally bought Balut eggs: 2 live ducks! Now a Chat Thread!

Sweetgrass hen
full

full

Tailless turkey
full

full

full

View attachment 1310939

When did you decide on AND get quail approved? I thought we were doing meat chickens this year? LOL. Crazy Lady and I decided on one species at a time and chickens won. Quail around the corner.

I'm down to 6 CX at 2 weeks.

Think of all the experience you are getting for when your quail hatching starts! You will be a candling expert!

We are watching you!
Nutty do you still have this dummy?

Good evening everyone,

We had an interesting day here. My SIL came from about an hour away and my brother came from next door (he's gotten a job up here and moved in with my parents'). My parents decided to go to SC to visit my dad's sister who recently moved there and would be alone this weekend if they didn't go.

This morning had some excitement. A woodpecker flew into one of my in-law’s windows and was stunned. My brother brought it inside to show the boys and it revived very quickly. Then a chase ensued. The bird was caught and flew off unharmed.
IMG_1070.JPG

128039399_10100630747943239_4250943029660862650_n.jpg

For dinner, we zoomed my MIL's extended family (the family reunion we usually go to for Thanksgiving) while we ate dinner. I made Turkey, gluten-free mac & cheese, buttered potatoes, corn on the cob, and green beans. It was a nice feast. My MIL made a pumpkin cheese cake pudding for dessert.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May the only birds in your house be the ones in the oven, freezer, or the ones you choose to have in your home.

Back
Top Bottom