⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

I love swimming with nothing on.
Once when DD was in about 1st or 2nd grade, we got home from school, parked in the back and had to pass the pool on the way into the house. Hey, let's just take our clothes off and jump in the pool an cool off, I said ( we have a pretty high privacy fence).
I got this look of disgust and the following reply. I'm going to put on a swim suit and I hope you are too! :lol:
She and I were the only ones home. :lau:lau

I love swimming with nothing on.
Once when DD was in about 1st or 2nd grade, we got home from school, parked in the back and had to pass the pool on the way into the house. Hey, let's just take our clothes off and jump in the pool an cool off, I said ( we have a pretty high privacy fence).
I got this look of disgust and the following reply. I'm going to put on a swim suit and I hope you are too! :lol:
She and I were the only ones home. :lau:lau
Let’s just say that DS1,2and 3 make themselves scarce when Mom puts on the bikinis 👙

Beautiful flowers. Wild? Black eyed Susans?
Thank you. Crazy Lady liked them and decided we needed to seed our yard. So they are wild in our backyard. The front yard got a letter from the HOA saying something about a border on the flower bed. What? The road is a border?!? We've scaled back in the front yard.

Yes, black-eyed susans.

Thank you. Crazy Lady liked them and decided we needed to seed our yard. So they are wild in our backyard. The front yard got a letter from the HOA saying something about a border on the flower bed. What? The road is a border?!? We've scaled back in the front yard.

Yes, black-eyed susans.
Tell the HOA they are the meadow that came with the house and you don't want to disturb the eco culture! :lol:

Tell the HOA they are the meadow that came with the house and you don't want to disturb the eco culture! :lol:
Tried it. They muttered something about property values or other hog wash.

Naturalized gardening was our reply. It's a thing. they didn't like that response either. Nor the "it's for the pollinators" argument. We scaled it back. The neighbors' comments were they loved the splash of yellow on the street.

Back
Top Bottom