⭐ Kiki's Year Long 🌶️

Chuckie beach is unofficially open.

Still need to weed, and still haven't been in myself, but our youngest says the temp is great. I'm just too stinking lazy.
IMG_20210613_160242.jpg

Off to dinner at friends now...

Sounds lovely.

95°F and 53% at 4:30 PM. I can soak my t-shirt just by walking to the driveway.

Our low tonight is forecasted to be 80°F with a chance of Thundershowers. That should cool things off a mite.

So, yesterday was a domino of setbacks but, we got it solved. A college friend was asking for help over the last 2 weeks, iirc; and I PM’d him to think of me as a “possible wildcard” back up option…. Needed to move the two miata’s that had been sitting at the “cousins farm” ever since his wife was murdered 7 years ago. They used to race both of them.

in preparing both my winches had electrical failures “spontaneously occur” as I was testing them, Friday night after finally getting them installed on the GN trailer {for an entirely different & bigger project}.

Mother Nature surprised us with a unscheduled fast moving bank of T-storms with hail and just over an inch of rain in a short time span just after 5AM Saturday. I almost got the truck stuck in the yard hooking up the trailer. Arrive in the small town where the Miata’s are and trailer tire blows, and loudly. They heard it blow and then realized it was me when the came to the corner store where I’d pulled in to do the tire swap. They helped….
We get there and the “cousins” are a royal hemorrhoid to him, his kid & friend. Not to me or my mask wearing ‘cause I’m a veteran /small blessing for me. After several errors with the process in the extremely humid heat… got them loaded & got outta there.

what I planned to be a couple hour event backed an all afternoon ordeal…. Drove home into a sunset. Exhausting…..

A little after lunch NWS forecast a severe weather warning for the next 24hrs….

in the last 4hrs the precipitation forecast has gone up from 4% to over 24% and yup, T-storm threat is building for just after midnight. Weeeeeeee.
So….
I just updated in the TX thread but, here’s ya go….

Attachments

• A4FA27A0-5E17-4A00-B12B-EB5A8FC712A5.jpeg
    A4FA27A0-5E17-4A00-B12B-EB5A8FC712A5.jpeg
    807.2 KB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom