Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like a lot of the ideas but there are problems/things missing

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I might/Will join!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I won't join but I wish this rp luck!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
"Oh, was that a complimenting statement? I think that was complimenting, how kind of you!" Jasper gave a playful smirk as he said that teasingly before he dropped the teasing tone "It was rather nice, I would say we should do this more often too, but I bet Leopard's Bite would bite our heads off if we did, you know how snippy she can be if we aren't actively out hunting all the time."
Shimmer giggled, “Oh yes, maybe we should hunt together instead of with a whole group. Then she can’t complain.”

Shimmer giggled, “Oh yes, maybe we should hunt together instead of with a whole group. Then she can’t complain.”

"Two dogs couldn't bring more then a rabbit or two between them, she'd totally call that a waste of time and breath, I think she just likes to complain." Jasper huffed, he never spoke like this about Leopard's Bite but he felt comfortable enough to just let out how annoyed he was of her.

"Two dogs couldn't bring more then a rabbit or two between them, she'd totally call that a waste of time and breath, I think she just likes to complain." Jasper huffed, he never spoke like this about Leopard's Bite but he felt comfortable enough to just let out how annoyed he was of her.
Shimmer nodded, “Oh I don’t doubt it. She’s so annoying. Probably because of our male organizers death. Weren’t they mates?”

Shimmer nodded, “Oh I don’t doubt it. She’s so annoying. Probably because of our male organizers death. Weren’t they mates?”

"Yeah, I've heard all Pack Organizers are usually mates. That's why I try not to be too rude or noticeable to her, I think she's just grieving in her own way, not to mention everyone is already expecting her to have moved on... it's kinda a lot I guess." Jasper replied thoughtfully

"Yeah, I've heard all Pack Organizers are usually mates. That's why I try not to be too rude or noticeable to her, I think she's just grieving in her own way, not to mention everyone is already expecting her to have moved on... it's kinda a lot I guess." Jasper replied thoughtfully
“Yeah, she probably is trying her best but I’m sure some others would be a lot worse if their mates died. On top of that she has to suck up her grief and lead a bunch of dogs.”

“Yeah, she probably is trying her best but I’m sure some others would be a lot worse if their mates died. On top of that she has to suck up her grief and lead a bunch of dogs.”

Jasper nodded in agreement "Not to mention we never found a body to confirm how he died, that must weigh on her a lot... I guess the best we can do is follow her orders for now until she is ready, the only thing the Pack can do is support her."

(I haven't been getting alerts!! What have I missed?)

(I haven't either! :oops: Can someone fill us both in? I got a few alerts earlier today but I missed about twelve pages)

(Ooof, that sucks that neither of you guys got alerted!!! Basically just some hunting and Leopard's Bite being the usual aggressive dog, if you can I recommend reading the pages you've missed if it's not too long but y'all didn't miss too much)

Back
Top Bottom