Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I like a lot of the ideas but there are problems/things missing

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I might/Will join!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • I won't join but I wish this rp luck!

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
Flame lowered her body to the ground, peeking through the long grass at the humans.

Ice lowered his body, wondering how he'd be able to stay hidden with his white coat.

Flower slunk lower to the ground

Leopard's Bite watched the humans put down their traps, her tail lashing in fury. That's what caught her mate and took him from Spark Pack and she wanted nothing more then to pounce on them and make them pay but nothing has ever bested these humans...

Leopard's Bite watched the humans put down their traps, her tail lashing in fury. That's what caught her mate and took him from Spark Pack and she wanted nothing more then to pounce on them and make them pay but nothing has ever bested these humans...
Flame felt a soft growl rumbling in her throat. She quickly silenced it before the humans heard. She crept forward and whispered to Leopard's Bite "What should we do?"

Flame felt a soft growl rumbling in her throat. She quickly silenced it before the humans heard. She crept forward and whispered to Leopard's Bite "What should we do?"

Leopard's Bite shook her head in frustration "There's nothing we can do but tell the Pack not to come near here, we have no choice."

Back
Top Bottom