1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

《Human After All》A Role Play

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Run Wild, Jan 6, 2017.

1. 1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. ☆☆

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ☆☆☆

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  4. ☆☆☆☆

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  5. ☆☆☆☆☆

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. Garjzla

Garjzla Overrun With Chickens

Thomas waited for whomever he was interrogating to arrive. He examined all of the things he had brought, and actually didn't hope she immediately gave him information. Not all of this had been tested on the human body, and he was curious for the reaction. He doubted it would kill her, and he wouldn't try unless they wanted him to, but he still wanted to know what happened when any of these were injected into a more complicated being.

2. Run Wild

Run Wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2016
    for KING & COUNTRY concert
    Artemis was careful to not evoke Jaxson's anger, as she noticed his readiness to taser her if she did. Artemis looked him in the eye after the elevator doors closed and answered him in complete honesty: "I am spy for the Contenders. It took your superiors a surprisingly long time to realize my loyalty did not belong to them, but now that I'm imprisoned they think that will change. But my loyalties will be for peace among both races until my death."

3. silkiecuddles

silkiecuddles FortheLoveofSilkies

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    (Wow. That dude is so scary.)

4. Garjzla

(I can't tell if that is sarcasm or you're being serious.)

5. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    (Shes kidding, she LOVES sicopaths :p)

6. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    "Your death may come sooner than you realize if you take that attitude to your interrogation," Jaxson said solemnly. "I hear Thomas Mythe—or Dr. Myth; I'm not exactly sure what they call him—is keen in regards to tortue."

7. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    (No, no, I'm being serious. But shouldn't you, as the Queen of Sarcasm, be able to detect it as well as you use it yourself? XD )

8. Garjzla

(Well, that sentence sounded so serious that I thought you were being sarcastic. That doesn't make sense, now that I think about it. :p)

9. Run Wild

Sep 20, 2016
    "I come from a family who secrets were taken to their graves." Artemis denounced in a low, threatening tone. "They never broke when tortured, and neither will I."

10. silkiecuddles

Mar 1, 2015
    Florida
    Jaxson nodded slowly as the elevator stopped. Just to irk her, he had avoided making eye contact. But now he turned slightly and, meeting her gaze, said quietly, "Your determination is admirable, commendable even, but you might want to keep it in check if you wish to live to help your cause." He then straightened, preparing to exit.

"Well hello." Vanessa, who had been awaiting him, met them with a thin smile as the doors opened.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by