《Human After All》A Role Play

How many stars will you rate this role play with?

• Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ☆☆

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ☆☆☆

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ☆☆☆☆

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ☆☆☆☆☆

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Jaxson nodded slowly as the elevator stopped. Just to irk her, he had avoided making eye contact. But now he turned slightly and, meeting her gaze, said quietly, "Your determination is admirable, commendable even, but you might want to keep it in check if you wish to live to help your cause." He then straightened, preparing to exit.

"Well hello." Vanessa, who had been awaiting him, met them with a thin smile as the doors opened.

Artemis looked defiantly towards the man who knew nothing of what she was truly capable of, returning Vanessa's smile with a glare as their gaze met.

Last edited:
Once Aya had slept for a few hours until noon, she cleaned herself up and looked at all of the bruises and cuts she had from the car crash. Sighing, she rubbed the back of her neck, which was extremely sore.

Putting on her normal blouse and jeans, she decided that since her other car had been destroyed she would go out and just get a new one. There were nicer cars she could buy, anyway. And walking all the way to a car dealership wasn't going to kill her, she was quite fond of exercise.

Going into the bathroom, Aya made sure to put a thick but unnoticeable layer of foundation on her wrist before covering it up with shiny, distracting bracelets to be extra safe. With all of this alien nonsense still going strong, she wasn't taking any chances, and wanted to be as safe as physically possible.
Aya grabbed her purse from the kitchen table and headed outside, not minding the fact that it was about to storm. She had nothing to do after buying this car, so continuously looking perfect throughout the day wasn't required.

An hour of struggling to walk on a wet sidewalk in high heels later, Aya arrived at a car dealership and walked inside. She couldn't stand buying anything that was considered this important because it took forever, but hopefully if she just continuously ignored the seller he'd get the message and just let her buy a car.

At the end of the car buying, Aya let out a sigh of relief and shook the seller's hand. But before she could walk away and drive home, the man grabbed her wrist and took off her bracelets, and when he looked at her now exposed wrist it was obvious that he was seeing if she was a clone or not. Aya couldn't have been more thankful that she remembered to cover the brand in foundation. But she still looked at the man with eyes full of fiery anger.

Right whenever he looked at Aya, his face had obvious regret on it
"I am sorry. The Mira killed my family...I want them dead." He told her, handing the bracelets back. Aya shoved them back onto her wrist before answering,
"I want them dead, too." She gave him an annoyed smile and got in her car, driving away without another word.

Artemis looked defiantly towards the man who knew nothing of what she was truly capable of, returning Vanessa's smile with a glare as their gaze met.
Vanessa ignored the woman's glare, turning her attention to Jaxson.
"Fancy meeting you here," she said, but her tone made it obvious she wasn't surprised. "Is this her? The new one?" She then asked, pointing a thin finger at Artemis.
Jaxson nodded, confirming his sister's guess.
"Oh. Well, come on then. Best not keep Mythe waiting," she said with a sigh.
Jaxson nudged Artemis to get moving as they stepped out of the elevator.
Vanessa led them down a hall and stopped outside the room Thomas Mythe was waiting in.

Thomas heard footsteps outside the room, and hoped that the person he was going to interrogate had arrived, for it was taking them quite a while. While he waited for them to enter, he flicked the first needle he was going to use so it would be clear of any air bubbles and the dosage could be more accurate.

Artemis smiled proudly thinking of how long she had worked among the C.M.I's ranks without a single person blinking. Her pace quickened as her thoughts returned to the present with the realization of what was about to happen.
(Let me know what kind of a shot you give her so I can make her reaction realistic.)

Artemis smiled proudly thinking of how long she had worked among the C.M.I's ranks without a single person blinking. Her pace quickened as her thoughts returned to the present with the realization of what was about to happen.
(Let me know what kind of a shot you give her so I can make her reaction realistic.)
(Alrighty, I will. But it may be kind of tiring because if she doesn't say anything she's going to get lots of shots. XD)

Vanessa placed her hand on the door handle as if to open it, but paused, turning to Jaxson.
"You know you're late, right?" She said flatly.
Jaxson nodded, "Yep. It's not my fault, though. Some idiot misplaced the correct file and I nearly brought up the wrong prisoner."
"I doubt the doctor will accept that as an excuse, so prepare yourself," Vanessa warned. She opened the door and stepped aside to let the pair through. "And into the lion's den you go," she said with a wink.
Jaxson rolled his eyes, as if to dismiss her warning, but he knew that she meant well. One couldn't be too careful.

Vanessa placed her hand on the door handle as if to open it, but paused, turning to Jaxson.
"You know you're late, right?" She said flatly.
Jaxson nodded, "Yep. It's not my fault, though. Some idiot misplaced the correct file and I nearly brought up the wrong prisoner."
"I doubt the doctor will accept that as an excuse, so prepare yourself," Vanessa warned. She opened the door and stepped aside to let the pair through. "And into the lion's den you go," she said with a wink.
Jaxson rolled his eyes, as if to dismiss her warning, but he knew that she meant well. One couldn't be too careful.
Dr. Mythe saw the guard and prisoner come in and sighed, showing that he had desired the arrival to happen quicker than it had.
"What was the problem?" He asked Jaxson, "The thing that made you so late. None of the guards like to take responsibility for anything, so I am assuming you have an excuse for me?"

Dr. Mythe saw the guard and prisoner come in and sighed, showing that he had desired the arrival to happen quicker than it had.
"What was the problem?" He asked Jaxson, "The thing that made you so late. None of the guards like to take responsibility for anything, so I am assuming you have an excuse for me?"

Artemis stood by silently, intrigued by how quickly these people turned on one another. She hoped that things might become ugly, because if they did she might be given the chance to escape. But at the moment she did what was expected of her in perfect obedience, as she was lead by Jaxson.

Back
Top Bottom