《Human After All》A Role Play

How many stars will you rate this role play with?

• Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ☆☆

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ☆☆☆

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ☆☆☆☆

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ☆☆☆☆☆

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Dr. Mythe was rather surprised at the fact that Jaxson did not protest to what he had said, but it didn't displease him. They were no longer wasting time, that's what mattered.
"Yes, I would, actually." Dr. Mythe replied simply. "No point in letting her sit down and get semi-comfortable."

Artemis was rather relieved to not be forced to sit, she felt herself somehow more vulnerable that way.

Artemis was rather relieved to not be forced to sit, she felt herself somehow more vulnerable that way.
Dr. Mythe saw the slight look of relief on Artemis's face.
"But don't get too excited. If you don't answer anything, you'll probably end up crumpled on the floor anyway." He smiled at her, making the needle he was holding more obvious by holding it up a little.

Dr. Mythe saw the slight look of relief on Artemis's face.
"But don't get too excited. If you don't answer anything, you'll probably end up crumpled on the floor anyway." He smiled at her, making the needle he was holding more obvious by holding it up a little.

"What is it?" Artemis asked out of curiosity rather than fear.

(geez, y'all type too fast. I've been trying to get a post in but you two keep posting XD)
"Of course sir," Jaxson agreed. Eyeing the full syringe Thomas held, he chose his next words carefully. "Since she is handcuffed, would you prefer that I remain here as well?" He asked, unsure whether he should release her arm or not.

Last edited:
"Of course sir," Jaxson agreed. Eyeing the full syringe Thomas held, he chose his next words carefully. "Since she is handcuffed, would you prefer that I remain here as well?" He asked, unsure whether he should release her arm or not.
"Yes, you should remain here. Having to hold her and give her shots, which takes focus, would be inconvenient." He told Jaxson.

"And what is the first question?" Artemis asked in attempt in keeping the scientist talking, and distracted from following through.

"Since this is the first one you're going to get, I'll be nice and tell you what it is. This is bullet ant venom, though to fill up this needle I had to use multiple ants. The reason why this ant was given its name is because the venom from one sting is said to feel like you're being shot. But since usually people would only suffer one or two stings, I honestly have no idea what this will feel like to you." Dr. Mythe explained to her simply, actually seeming interested in telling her. Not many people were curious about anything he was doing, or they just didn't ask, so he liked explaining most things when he could.
"If you refuse to answer the first question I'm going to inject this into your back, and then if you still refuse, some more will be injected into your neck. Then I will move on to more painful injections."

"Yes, you should remain here. Having to hold her and give her shots, which takes focus, would be inconvenient." He told Jaxson.
Jaxson nodded, taking a small step back to give the doctor some space.

Vanessa cocked her head slightly, trying to hear what exactly Mythe was saying about the shot. It sounded dreadful and very possibly deadly, but she had a feeling that wasn't the worst of what he had in store for Artemis.

"And what is the first question?" Artemis asked in attempt in keeping the scientist talking, and distracted from following through.

Jaxson nodded, taking a small step back to give the doctor some space.

Vanessa cocked her head slightly, trying to hear what exactly Mythe was saying about the shot. It sounded dreadful and very possibly deadly, but she had a feeling that wasn't the worst of what he had in store for Artemis.

Dr. Mythe approached Artemis, deciding it would indeed be best to begin now.
"Where do the meetings of the Contenders take place?" He asked her. That seemed like the best question to ask, since if they knew that and a little bit more they could easily capture everyone during one of their meet-ups.

"I have nothing to tell you." Artemis sneered threaneningly, not cowering in fear of his methods of torture.

"I have nothing to tell you." Artemis sneered threaneningly, not cowering in fear of his methods of torture.
"Technically, since you just said something to me, you do. But logic aside, I know you do have some important information, and if you don't give us that information, I doubt that sneer on your face with stay that way for long." Dr. Mythe's expression turned dark as he stared at Artemis. "So, last chance to tell me before the fun starts."

Back
Top Bottom