《Human After All》A Role Play

How many stars will you rate this role play with?

• Votes: 1 8.3%
  • ☆☆

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ☆☆☆

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • ☆☆☆☆

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • ☆☆☆☆☆

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
Pics
Dr. Mythe saw the guard and prisoner come in and sighed, showing that he had desired the arrival to happen quicker than it had.
"What was the problem?" He asked Jaxson, "The thing that made you so late. None of the guards like to take responsibility for anything, so I am assuming you have an excuse for me?"
Vanessa closed the door after them, then moved to the wall to get out of their way. Hearing Dr. Mythe's question, she stiffened, worried with what response might follow.

Jaxson straightened, putting his shoulders back, and looked Dr. Mythe in the eye. "Apologies, sir. There was some confusion as to who was supposed to be brought in," he said honestly. He subconsciously tightened his grip on Artemis' arm as he waited to see if Thomas would accept that simple explanation.

Last edited:
Vanessa closed the door after them, then moved to the wall to get out of their way. Hearing Dr. Mythe's question, she stiffened, worried with what response might follow.

Jaxson straightened, putting his shoulders back, and looked Dr. Mythe in the eye. "Apologies, sir. There was some confusion as to who was supposed to be brought in," he said honestly. He subconsciously tightened his grip on Artemis' arm as he waited to see if Thomas would accept that simple explanation.
"And who was the one who gave you incorrect information?" Dr. Mythe asked with some very slight curiosity. He was the best scientist they had, and given the fact that so much of his time had been poured into researching for them, he didn't take having his time wasted by them too kindly. He didn't blame Jaxson, he was going to blame the source of this mistake instead. Though he wouldn't talk about it too much, just wanted an answer to the question and to send a subtle threat.

"And who was the one who gave you incorrect information?" Dr. Mythe asked with some very slight curiosity. He was the best scientist they had, and given the fact that so much of his time had been poured into researching for them, he didn't take having his time wasted by them too kindly. He didn't blame Jaxson, he was going to blame the source of this mistake instead. Though he wouldn't talk about it too much, just wanted an answer to the question and to send a subtle threat.
Jaxson frowned as he carefully considered what to say. If only the new secretary had paid closer attention. But since she hadn't, someone was about to pay, heavily, probably, for the mistake. He was tempted to say it was his fault for the confusion, therefore allowing the lady to keep her job, but that of course wasn't true. He cleared his throat before answering. "There was confusion in one of the filing rooms," he explained. "Mrs. Gaines, the recently hired secretary, accidentally misplaced Artemis' file. It was an honest mistake."

Vanessa picked at a chip in her nail polish, trying to act uninterested as she listened to the exchange.

Jaxson frowned as he carefully considered what to say. If only the new secretary had paid closer attention. But since she hadn't, someone was about to pay, heavily, probably, for the mistake. He was tempted to say it was his fault for the confusion, therefore allowing the lady to keep her job, but that of course wasn't true. He cleared his throat before answering. "There was confusion in one of the filing rooms," he explained. "Mrs. Gaines, the recently hired secretary, accidentally misplaced Artemis' file. It was an honest mistake."

Vanessa picked at a chip in her nail polish, trying to act uninterested as she listened to the exchange.
"Well then..." Dr. Mythe muttered, thinking. "If I ever see her, I'll let her know that sometimes I'm forgetful and don't know who exactly I'm supposed to torture, so there might be a little mix-up with who gets the shots next time. Of course, if you ever see her I would be grateful if you'd tell her that for me, since I'm rather busy with working towards the C.M.I's goal all day." He gave Jaxson a smug yet slightly strained smile before focusing on the task at hand.
"Anyway, that is all I have to say on that topic. I have more important things to do." He examined the needle full of bullet ant venom he was holding. He was going to use it first since it was considered the more mild punishment.
"Like getting that little protesting teenager you brought in here to either give the C.M.I some answers, feel paralyzing pain, or hopefully both."

Last edited:
"Well then..." Dr. Mythe muttered, thinking. "If I ever see her, I'll let her know that sometimes I'm forgetful and don't know who exactly I'm supposed to torture, so there might be a little mix-up with who gets the shots next time. Of course, if you ever see her I would be grateful if you'd tell her that for me, since I'm rather busy with working towards the C.M.I's goal all day." He gave Jaxson a smug yet slightly strained smile before focusing on the task at hand.
"Anyway, that is all I have to say on that topic. I have more important things to do." He examined the needle full of bullet ant venom he was holding. He was going to use it first since it was considered the more mild punishment.
"Like getting that little protesting teenager you brought in here to either give the C.M.I some answers, feel paralyzing pain, or hopefully both."

Artemis watched the scientist carefully as he returned everyone's attention to her. She remained quiet, subtly suggesting that whatever type of liquid contained within the shot held by the scienctist would not pressure her into speaking.

Artemis watched the scientist carefully as he returned everyone's attention to her. She remained quiet, subtly suggesting that whatever type of liquid contained within the shot held by the scienctist would not pressure her into speaking.
Jaxson nodded, for that seemed the best response. It was no use arguing about who did what with Dr. Mythe. His focus shifted to Artemis now. He realized how tightly he was gripping her arm and immediately loosened. "Would you prefer the prisoner remain standing?" He asked Thomas.

Jaxson nodded, for that seemed the best response. It was no use arguing about who did what with Dr. Mythe. His focus shifted to Artemis now. He realized how tightly he was gripping her arm and immediately loosened. "Would you prefer the prisoner remain standing?" He asked Thomas.

Previously stiff, Artemis relaxed slightly as Jaxson's grip became somewhat more gentle.

Dr. Mythe was rather surprised at the fact that Jaxson did not protest to what he had said, but it didn't displease him. They were no longer wasting time, that's what mattered.
"Yes, I would, actually." Dr. Mythe replied simply. "No point in letting her sit down and get semi-comfortable."

Back
Top Bottom