🆘HELP JUDGE Round 4 NOW🆘

I'll still go back and re-do them. But not being able to just look at them and tell without fiddle-farting with it, is aggravating. This is when filtering through them and DQ-ing all images that don't meet the correct specifications before judging by someone who knows what they mean when they say square would eliminate me looking like an r-word. *sigh*
COLT WINZ!!!!!

@Valofcoopdevilla Did you really mean to give this a 1?
🕵️
16600930664262984694531084361009.jpg

I have a question on the screenshots, do they count if you can't really tell they are a screen shot by looking at them? Like the #18 dog picture in last contest that Kiki was just asking about you could see it was a screen shot but some of the others you couldn't tell by looking at? (I had seen some of those dog pictures before so I figured they where a screen shot.)

Does this make any sense? 😅
Yes it makes sense.

In the real world of judging the pictures that are against the rules will be completely hidden from view when it is time to judge... So it will not be this confusing.

PAUSE!

I am adding a few more pictures to the judging sheet now.
I will unhide all columns. DON'T look at anyone else's column. You can look but pay attention to your own thought about the picture...not the other person's score.

Back
Top Bottom