Votes: 8 7.8%
  • Breeder (shipped)

Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Breeder (local)

Votes: 12 11.8%
  • Other (please comment below)

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
Hereā€™s a pic of my speckled blue quail egg. These are what Iā€™ve been putting in the incubator lately. I want to check fertility then Iā€™ll start saving eggs for the end of August.

I canā€™t hatch in early August because of prior plans. Itā€™s not because I donā€™t want to lol

1E231A2A-DA09-4D0D-9863-1A2C06F111E9.jpeg

Hereā€™s a pic of my speckled blue quail egg. These are what Iā€™ve been putting in the incubator lately. I want to check fertility then Iā€™ll start saving eggs for the end of August.

I canā€™t hatch in early August because of prior plans. Itā€™s not because I donā€™t want to lol

View attachment 2243960
Wow ! Nice collection you've got there šŸ‘
We're just now getting stuff from our garden (not very much)!

Wow ! Nice collection you've got there šŸ‘
We're just now getting stuff from our garden (not very much)!
I got 4 Roma tomatoes this morning and 4 chicken eggs. Iā€™ll collect more tomatoes tonight when theyā€™ve ripened. We have two 4x4 gardens and a bunch of potted tomato plants. Nothing too big.

I started 5 muscovy eggs due the 1st of aug. Added 7 Turkey eggs from my blue slate pen. And then a week later added 44 chicken eggs they are from 2 different pens my Heavy assorted pen(this is where my Big roosters are as well as my biggest hens including my light brahma and red broiler hold overs)
20200118_122428.jpg
big boy my 10 plus pound Delaware cross
20200118_122422.jpg
his son who is almost as big
20200118_122412.jpg
and my white Plymouth rock boy
The second pen has my American bresse, red laced white cornish and some assorted mixed girls in with my splash turken rooster
20200521_175443.jpg
this should be an exciting hatch.

Back
Top Bottom