🎃🦇BYC's 2022 Spooktacular Halloween Hatch-Along!🦇🎃

Pics
Oh how I would love to join. I'm at capacity. As much as I love chick's, I'm reluctant to send my four older girls to their retirement home at my parents farm. I also have three meat birds I am overdue to dispatch (🙈they developed personalities, are physically sound because they're not Cornish x, and are all girls so they'll probably be next year's layers.) I only have two regularly laying birds at the moment, so you'd think I would want to replenish my flock... But they're mostly my pets and I love them more than my dogs

Oh how I would love to join. I'm at capacity. As much as I love chick's, I'm reluctant to send my four older girls to their retirement home at my parents farm. I also have three meat birds I am overdue to dispatch (🙈they developed personalities, are physically sound because they're not Cornish x, and are all girls so they'll probably be next year's layers.) I only have two regularly laying birds at the moment, so you'd think I would want to replenish my flock... But they're mostly my pets and I love them more than my dogs
Oh, and I'm breaking the rules already about how many I can have. I'm a criminal

:hit I'm so sad! I was supposed to get my eggs last week for the hatch-a-long, but they never came due to the post office rejecting the package. I guess, I will have to do this next year. :hit

But look forward to everyone's hatches!!! :love
I am so sorry!

We also have a new years day hatch a long and an Easter hatch a long

4 seramas incubating since Oct 9th. They’re all developing so far. These are the parents:
4FB81707-147E-4BEB-B12C-4F97CC03DBDB.jpeg
0FFAF6F8-98CB-4C83-82EF-A28CE993D19D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom