šŸŽ¶ get around, get around, I get around šŸŽ¶

Maddog_photog

Songster
May 22, 2020
San Diego, CA
Hey yā€™all!

Iā€™ve been taking my 4-week old Pekins just about everywhere. I told my mom that if they didnā€™t imprint on me, I want them to know I imprinted on them. They travel in a cardboard box about 8ā€ high, 18ā€ Long, and 12ā€ wide. It was great when I first got em at a few days old, but now itā€™s getting to be too small!! With a little effort they can jump out, often while Iā€™m driving which can be dangerous for all of us!

do any of yā€™all have any suggestions for a good duckie carrying case? one aspect of the box I enjoyed was being able to steer the car with my left hand šŸ–šŸ»while, safely, rub a beak with my right šŸ¤šŸ»
Maybe I should make them take an Uber?

ā€œget around, get around, I get aroundā€
- The Beach Boys
- my duckies

Attachments

• 370420A6-20F8-48E7-8648-2FF419B45AEB.jpeg
    370420A6-20F8-48E7-8648-2FF419B45AEB.jpeg
    417.3 KB · Views: 30
Hey yā€™all!

Iā€™ve been taking my 4-week old Pekins just about everywhere. I told my mom that if they didnā€™t imprint on me, I want them to know I imprinted on them. They travel in a cardboard box about 8ā€ high, 18ā€ Long, and 12ā€ wide. It was great when I first got em at a few days old, but now itā€™s getting to be too small!! With a little effort they can jump out, often while Iā€™m driving which can be dangerous for all of us!

do any of yā€™all have any suggestions for a good duckie carrying case? one aspect of the box I enjoyed was being able to steer the car with my left hand šŸ–šŸ»while, safely, rub a beak with my right šŸ¤šŸ»
Maybe I should make them take an Uber?

ā€œget around, get around, I get aroundā€
- The Beach Boys
- my duckies
I love me some Beach Boys! That's my era so ...yeah. And agreeing, dog crate for the safe.

Back
Top Bottom