🐶The adventures of a little land shark with a job🦈

Is the name Pepsi

• Total voters
Pics
What kind of assistance will she being doing?
sighted guide work, helping with balance on slopes/stairs and finding things (people, exits, etc)
Fizzy drink drinking apparently:rolleyes:
Maybe she can sniff out the carbonated drinks 😆 too many lemonades are carbonated🙁
Soft drinks are just liquid sugar, makes me want to barf.
some are okay but they don’t really help when your thirsty, its like your drinking something that has no liquid

This is my Pepsi. She actually believes that she is a dog that loves fetch!

1696620430327.png

Soda shark update

she has woken up in her pen to whine at me for a toilet outing

she also started barking when I left her for a bit with my brother supervising. I came back and she ran to the door so I took her out and she did need out! Then my brother tells me later she was actually barking at her chewy treat (that I had to give her so she would stop chewing other things) so did she bark because she needed out or because of something the chewy treat did? 🤣

she has accidentally slipped under the couch while rolling around in front of me, I had to pull her out😆

I tried to take her to the barn with me but she decided ferrets in the dark making weird noises, straw and a strong sheep smell was too much for her first day

most of the day was spent sleeping

Soda shark update

she has woken up in her pen to whine at me for a toilet outing

she also started barking when I left her for a bit with my brother supervising. I came back and she ran to the door so I took her out and she did need out! Then my brother tells me later she was actually barking at her chewy treat (that I had to give her so she would stop chewing other things) so did she bark because she needed out or because of something the chewy treat did? 🤣

she has accidentally slipped under the couch while rolling around in front of me, I had to pull her out😆

I tried to take her to the barn with me but she decided ferrets in the dark making weird noises, straw and a strong sheep smell was too much for her first day

most of the day was spent sleeping
Awwwww

Back
Top Bottom