šŸ¶The adventures of a little land shark with a jobšŸ¦ˆ

Is the name Pepsi

• Total voters
Protective + nervous ends up with a very dangerous protection dog šŸ˜…

its really not good information to be spread around. My mother did try to correct her but it didnā€™t work apparently :confused:
Yeah it does.
I usally dont go on walks at night or anytime during the dark as we have some really sketchy people and people that shouldnt even be living this close to people.
And Tucker watched the whole way and didnt once let me go by anyone. Im really proud of him cause he only barked once!!!

IMG_5080.jpeg
IMG_5081.jpeg
IMG_5082.jpeg
IMG_5083.jpeg
IMG_5084.jpeg
IMG_5085.jpeg
IMG_5088.jpeg

The soda shark has been on a few outings now!

outing 1
we went for a short visit to a garden centre not much interesting happened except we found out she is not sure about toilets šŸ˜†. Everything still needed to get a very close inspection and she tried to bit some stuffed ornaments

we went to a small market it had 3 stalls outside with tables and chairs in the middle. People where sitting with there dogs, Pepsi did bark at the dogs I distracted her a bit with treats and then she mostly ignored the dogs

there where more stall inside, it was fairly narrow with a decent amount of people. Unfortunately I did have quite a few people talking and patting her without permission, I let 2 people pat her because I really didnā€™t feel like talking to people but Pepsi did start to presume everyone wanted to pat her so I had to stop another 2 people from patting her without permission :th She did really well in recovering from too much patting, it took her 3 minutes of nobody patting her for her too lose interest in people again. Even when she was showing interest in people it really wasnā€™t that bad

there was a stand with meat in packaging, she sat in front of it and ignored the table! She did try to sniff it when we walked away but no jumping up and it wasnā€™t too hard to get her attention again after we got a few steps away

Back
Top Bottom