🔥☣️🏒The Sin Bin🏒☣️🔥

Eh..
He says some stuff he shouldn't say simply because he is the president..no doubt about it I'm not going to deny. 🤣

Living on the East coast, I have been exposed to him and his actions for a lifetime. He says this stuff because that is what he is. The stories of how he has always treated contractors and people in general are the measure of the man. This is not a new phenomenon.

http://axisoflogic.com/artman/publish/Article_87610.shtml

And this is the president of what was the most powerful country in the world.View attachment 2105681
IMG-20200327-WA0002.jpg

Living on the East coast, I have been exposed to him and his actions for a lifetime. He says this stuff because that is what he is. The stories of how he has always treated contractors and people in general are the measure of the man. This is not a new phenomenon.
Put any filthy rich powerful person under a microscope and constant surveillance like he has been and I doubt they measure up any better. People don't get all that money and power by being nice and generous.
I don't need him to be a nice guy and only say things that people want to hear.
I need him to protect our country and uphold our freedoms and the Constitution.
And if I get to pee in my pants laughing so hard at some of the things he says that's just a bonus! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And Shad... You already stated you were in hopes billions of people die with a virus...so no one should be offended by this coming comment.
I did write that and I can't see why anyone should be offended by it, or what you've written.
I don't really care much about his politics. The state of politics is much the same from party to party, country to country; essentially it's corrupt, it doesn't matter which system you favour.
What I do care about is, I do not think the man is fit for office. I don't think he is mentally stable. I think he is quite capable of starting a war in an attempt to keep his position. So do many other people.
If you would like to hear my reasons for wishing for the death of a few billion people then let me know.

Back
Top Bottom