🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
If you guys are serious about the weighing yourself thing, do it right. In the morning, after you've gone to the bathroom, be naked. Before your shower and before breakfast. Make sure your scale is in the same spot every time. Even moving it a few inches can matter, trust me. Weighing yourself during the day or at night gives inaccurate results. The water you drank and the food you ate will make you weigh more. Do it right, do it often. A lot of people will weigh themselves every day, then take a 7 day average. During the month matters to us ladies too. We do bloat certain times, take it as it is and keep doing the extra
And y'all call me bossy.

One thing to note as I’m doing these weighs is that I am struggling with some GI issues that bloat me really badly and cause me to gain weight. Going to a GI doctor soon, but blood tests showed nothing abnormal, so hopefully it’ll get better soon after the doctor’s forthcoming guidance

If you're here to lose a few pounds.
I need a starting number for the spreadsheet.
I'm thinking once a month on the first of each month we will update our weight for the spreadsheet.
It's an embarrassing number but okay🙈
My starting weight is nunya. I need to shed at least 20, I'd like to see how I look after losing 30 tho.

Last edited:
I'd like to lose about 10 lbs. The doctor's office says I'm fine, but it's sitting in a different place than it did 10 years ago. Even just 5 would make me feel better.

I don't mean to sound like poor me, I need to lose 10 pounds, wah. At one time I weighed about 190. How did I get there? One pound, 5, 10... it adds up.

I’m not on the lose weight train necessarily. More so to gain endurance and muscle. But currently weigh 158 and ideally should weigh 135 to 140 being 5’6”. Bring it!

Not counting today though :oops: as we just got back from a restaurant and had a giant omelet and hash browns. But food is normally raw vegetables, fruits and meat. Cutting out most cheese and unnecessary sugars next week. Meaning no more organic yogurt and only a teaspoon in the coffee.

No breads, noodles, rice, etc. will help immensely. Unnecessary fillers that your body can do nothing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom