🔥Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
Same thing with juice. Look for 100 percent juice or else your getting added sugar.
I don't really drink juice usually, but I did know about the sugar thing from Superstore.😅

Okay, I'll pay a bit more attention when I'm looking at things in my basket next time I'm at the store. Maybe I'll find a new fruit addiction again

I don't really drink juice usually, but I did know about the sugar thing from Superstore.😅

Okay, I'll pay a bit more attention when I'm looking at things in my basket next time I'm at the store. Maybe I'll find a new fruit addiction again
I've been addicted to putting fresh strawberries in my cereal lately. Like, since the summer. It's hard to find good strawberries, that aren't from Mexico, now though. I put a banana in my cereal sometimes too. Yum!

On my phone.
Which one do you want?
I can put it on the sheet and then you should be able to copy and paste it from/to the sheet.View attachment 2950271
I’m using my iPad for the google shhets…not seeing any emoji file. I’m happy with my N. I can change the color for variety. Or even start a word message…

Uh huh. 🙄
You'd think there was some kind of prize at the bottom of the can.
606z9r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom