đŸ”„Extra! Extra! WE ARE ABOUT IT✅

Are you in it to win it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Extremely sick is a little nutty. Don't tell yourself that and you won't feel sick by eating smaller portions.
You'll never lose weight if you continue to eat a shitload of stuff each meal.
Another good trick is to use smaller dishes!!!! Your mind just sees a full plate whether it’s 6” or 10” in diameter

That looked like way too much food for one meal for anyone.
You should work on eating little less. Less is more.

It takes practice... The more often you practice eating a little bit less the more normal it will feel/become to you.
It was not that much food. My dad and even Susie had the same exact amount. It was a good size. And it was healthy. Not McDonald’s crap.

Also consider doing weight training and core strength work.
Squats
Romanian dead lifts and squeeze your butt at the end of the lift.
Front walking lunges and backward lunges to fire your legs from different angles.
https://www.verywellfit.com/how-to-do-walking-lunges-4588048
Also if you have bands
do some lateral walking
https://www.verywellfit.com/lateral-band-walking-exercise-3120456

So excited for you! You don’t have to do these more than a couple of days a week. Good luck!
I did my workouts Sat and Sun with bands - they really do work when you add them to squats or wood chop excercises. I'll look at the lateral walking - never heard of that term before.

EDIT-- Now that I see the video I remember lateral walking from when I had a knee injury many moons ago. Maybe a rehab exercise I had to do?

Last edited:
I've noticed most people who hate water have texture or taste sensitivity. My middle child is like that, she drinks a lot of hot tea and needs the water to be super cold and full of lemon to drink it. She actually says water tastes sweet to her, she's tasting the minerals in the water. There's a also super tasters, those are usually people who can only eat a handful of things without gagging, it's a real condition. They have a special protocol for super tasters, I have not learned that just yet.
:frow
Super taster with ARFID here 😬 my diet is pretty limited and the gagging when trying new things, even if I don’t mind the taste but the texture bugs me, is enough to discourage me from branching out. It’s horribly embarrassing in public (on top of social anxiety, it’s excruciating), so I usually stick to familiar restaurants when eating out with people.

It’s extremely bitter by itself
It was one of the ingredients for a smoothie recipe on my program and the other ingredients (fresh apple, vanilla protein powder etc) masks the bitterness so just have to get past the green color đŸ€Ł
I used to eat kale in the green smoothies, but I destemmed it and dipped it in boiling water a few times until it turns almost fluorescent green and it's not as bad.

@TheDawg I can eat a pretty decent amount in one sitting, but I can't eat more than twice a day. I was doing 'intermittent fasting' and 'OMAD' diets way before I even knew what they were. It's totally dependent on the person.
Yeah, I’m almost 6 feet tall and built bigger like my dad, I need more than bird portions đŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł I mean, I do have a tendency to overeat sometimes but I did not that time. I know when I do and what’s a good amount for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom