🟢 Breed and Gender PSA 🟢

Pics
This is a @Chicken.....
A332BE86-408D-4576-A465-A4C690B8ED26.jpeg

And this is a @CHlCKEN!
11F283F2-FA33-4742-89C8-20C238FF0655.jpeg

Oh! Interesting! I stand corrected! Are the American carps European or Asian?
There are European Carp throughout the whole world (including Asia) but I believe they originated from lakes in Europe.
The ones in US are European Carp/common carp.
There is another breed called the Asian carp.
I do a lot of fishing!

I used to have a BR Rooster named Bruce. Sometimes when I got to talking fast, I’d slip and say “this is my Brooster” Instead of “This is my Rooster Bruce“ and the name kind of stuck. He was known as “Brooster the Rooster” For a while, and After I got rid of him, I had made it an accidental habit, and I started calling everyone else’s Roosters “Broosters!” I got over it soon, but I would get crazy looks whenever I said it, and it was pretty awkward :lau

I used to have a BR Rooster named Bruce. Sometimes when I got to talking fast, I’d slip and say “this is my Brooster” Instead of “This is my Rooster Bruce“ and the name kind of stuck. He was known as “Brooster the Rooster” For a while, and After I got rid of him, I had made it an accidental habit, and I started calling everyone else’s Roosters “Broosters!” I got over it soon, but I would get crazy looks whenever I said it, and it was pretty awkward :lau
That’s adorable haha

Back
Top Bottom