šŸ„³Pizza, Pits, Puzzles and Pumpkin Party Animals Play!šŸŽ‰

Ikr! So many people even think rabbits that are old enough to be out of the nest should be in the nest still, so they take them inside and they often die.
Or people think they're abandoned because the mom isn't with them 24/7.
I just glad that he/she didnt go far from the nest and that we easily located it.
I know your a rabbit person (Or assuming by your avatar) so you probably already knew that about the mother rabbits leaving the nest, but it think itā€™s hard for other people who donā€™t know that, and think theyā€™re abandoned. If you have a dog I wouldnā€™t let it out for a while until the rabbits are grown. My dog accidentally found a nest. The mother rabbit tried to lead my dog away but my dog was more interested in the babies. She picked one up, and I was unaware of what she had found until she brought it to me. I took it from her, but a puncture opened up the side of the rabbit and it was well.... guts on my hand. I let it die in the shade of a flower pot. Luckily it was in shock and completely unconscious, although alive, so I didnā€™t have to feel bad about being to afraid to put it out of its misery. It did die but I found the nest, and the rest of the babies were safe.

A3B52F28-B92A-46EF-AB94-A49BF4F51853.jpeg

Your just on a roll today šŸ¤£

I know your a rabbit person (Or assuming by your avatar) so you probably already knew that about the mother rabbits leaving the nest, but it think itā€™s hard for other people who donā€™t know that, and think theyā€™re abandoned. If you have a dog I wouldnā€™t let it out for a while until the rabbits are grown. My dog accidentally found a nest. The mother rabbit tried to lead my dog away but my dog was more interested in the babies. She picked one up, and I was unaware of what she had found until she brought it to me. I took it from her, but a puncture opened up the side of the rabbit and it was well.... guts on my hand. I let it die in the shade of a flower pot. Luckily it was in shock and completely unconscious, although alive, so I didnā€™t have to feel bad about being to afraid to put it out of its misery. It did die but I found the nest, and the rest of the babies were safe.
My doggies are tiny and would run away if they saw one, but I'll keep them away from the nest to keep scent off it too. It's in the front yard so they won't be near it anyways.

Back
Top Bottom